Wall Décor Galore is headquartered in the US on the coast of North Carolina with production and fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain and Australia. Our artwork imagery is licensed from artists from all over the world through our partnership with Shutterstock.
We pride ourselves on the following principles:
- offer the most shopper and designer friendly shopping technology
- offer the largest and most diverse selection of artwork available anywhere*
- offer the broadest and most diverse community of artists available anywhere**
- produce museum quality artist reproductions by
- color correction to insure accurate color reproduction
- use UV (pigment based) inks to ensure that each print faithfully reproduces the tone, temperature and color of the original image.
- use 410gms Hahnemühle Monet Canvas meeting the highest standards regarding density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness.***
- use 280gms gently textured museum-quality cotton rag paper.
- 38mm European knotless pine finger-jointed stretcher frames milled with a curved profile to minimize contact with the face of the canvas
- hand inspect every piece to insure accuracy and integrity
- pack each order with loving care
- communicate fully and promptly with customers throughout the shopping, ordering, production and fulfillment process
*We currently have more than 300 million works of art available.
** We have more than 1 million artists from around the globe represented.
***Our fine art reproduction standards have met the Fine Art Trade Guild’s exclusive ArtSure® certification standards for a 100+ year display life. in order to meet these standards our print labs undergo annual testing by a UKAS approved laboratory. Key requirements for this quality standard are the lightfastness of a print, ensuring that it scores a value of 6 or more on the Blue Wool Scale in all areas.